THE SALT CAVE IN EARLFIELD
Yes! the only orininal Salt Cave in London we could get 20% discount from (either single session or packages), to all our patients!!!
Grap this opportunity, here we explain the countless benefits by this therapy!
Who can help?
The therapy is suitable for everone, young and old, babies and pregnant women. It can help people with different respiratory and skin conditions such as:
- Hay Fever
- Cold and Influenza
- Ear Infection
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chest Infection
- Respiratory Allergies
85% of mild and moderate asthma cases - 75%of severe asthma cases - 97% of chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis and cystic fibrosis cases
WHAT ARE THE BENEFICIAL EFFECTS?
- Breathe easier after the first session
- Alleviate sneezing, coughing and shortness of breath
- Remove airborne pollen particles from airways
- Strengthenyour immune system
- Improve dermatological disorders such as dermatitis
- cleance the respiratory system and speed up the elimination of toxins
- clear mucus plugs and sticky phlegm from the lungs
- clear up catrrah and congestion of the sinuses
- restore your energy levels
- reduce the need to use inhalers and antibiotics
- reduce the number of hospital admissions
IS TREATMENT AT THE SALT CAVE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Yes, for sure! You'll feel better after just an hour in a very relaxed enviroment. It is an all-natural compliment to your doctor's prescribed regimen.
Salt Therapy has been proven effective in multiple clinical trials!
**HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Length: 60 minutes
- Frequency: 2-3 times a week
- Number of sessions: Children 5-15 times, adults 10-30 times depending on age and condition.
- Effects last for: 6-12 months